I am pulling BLACK MAMBA

Hey Dev,

I have a question about the gallery view with moviesheet. I was going to post a pic for example but the Galley View sheet a few posts above that has the Dark Knight in it is what i want to ask about so i dont need t post a sample pic.

Is there a way to remove some of the shadow/light effect on the box cover thumb inside the moviesheet and the 3 pics?

On the box cover thumb there is a shadow/light effect that goes right to left and another that goes left to right. It just doesnt look right to me.

Can i reduce or remove this effect to some degree?

Cheers

Rod

DeVicious wrote:

Good News… we’re having a now playing button and keep the interactive menu :smiley:

I always thought it was that easy but never attempted it since it was said it doesn’t work…

Tinwarble came to me with the idea and ecouraged me and it works just fine… Firmware will show as well when there is an update available. 

Yeahhhhhhhh! The last thing missing on your theme to be perfect is comming :wink:

Hi,

I have nothing else displaying on the bottom.

I’m using the WDTV Live Hub media center.

I delete the subfolder THUMBS  in .wd_tv folder.

But i have allways the Moviesheet with nothing else on the bottom.

DeVicious wrote:

mMcCorner wrote:

i will test it in the evening. but i know now it will be the best :slight_smile: i’m so happy

you can only test it in the evening if you are hacking my computer, it is not released yet :laughing:

wohaaaaaaa :confounded::dizzy_face::laughing:

BigRoo wrote:

Hey Dev,

I have a question about the gallery view with moviesheet. I was going to post a pic for example but the Galley View sheet a few posts above that has the Dark Knight in it is what i want to ask about so i dont need t post a sample pic.

Is there a way to remove some of the shadow/light effect on the box cover thumb inside the moviesheet and the 3 pics?

On the box cover thumb there is a shadow/light effect that goes right to left and another that goes left to right. It just doesnt look right to me.

Can i reduce or remove this effect to some degree?

Cheers

Rod

Hey Hot Rod :laughing:

download thumbgen designer, this should be quite easy for you to remove

Tolrac wrote:

Hi,

I have nothing else displaying on the bottom.

I’m using the WDTV Live Hub media center.

I delete the subfolder THUMBS  in .wd_tv folder.

But i have allways the Moviesheet with nothing else on the bottom.

did you unplug the power chord?

did you turn off the media library?

do the thumbnails show in another view mode? (yellow button)

are you using my theme?

I can only help you if you answer all my questions :smiley:

Hi,

I turn off the WDTV Live Hub.

I unplug the power cable.

I do not see anything thumbnails in an another view mode.

But i don’t test to turn off the media library when i go at home, i tryi this one and i reply to you the result with pics.

Thank you in advance.

DeVicious wrote:

Hey Hot Rod :laughing:

download thumbgen designer, this should be quite easy for you to remove

LOL , thanks DeV i’ll try it out. I thought that there may be a way to do it in the template.xml file

I would say the important info needed is… does it work when using the Default theme.

Also when you look at the movename.jpg image… is there infact the correct image…

finally i would download the theme again and extract and before copying the theme to the HUB, rename the folder to something else… BlackMamba-v1.3-test or something like then choose this version in the Theme. 

2 Likes

Tolrac wrote:

Hi,

I turn off the WDTV Live Hub.

I unplug the power cable.

I do not see anything thumbnails in an another view mode.

But i don’t test to turn off the media library when i go at home, i tryi this one and i reply to you the result with pics.

Thank you in advance.

Thank you and please let me know if this happens with my theme or another theme.

and for everything else I am quoting Kazgor who said it all right

Kazgor wrote:

I would say the important info needed is… does it work when using the Default theme.

Also when you look at the movename.jpg image… is there infact the correct image…

finally i would download the theme again and extract and before copying the theme to the HUB, rename the folder to something else… BlackMamba-v1.3-test or something like then choose this version in the Theme. 

UPCOMING UPDATE: Black Mamba V1.4

on Tuesday April 17th

New:

1. Fully Designed View Info Page (No Movie Sheets Needed)

2. Now Playing Button in Existing Menu (direct link back to player)

3. New Firmware Button (when feature turned on)

4. New Gallery View Look (removed bottom bar for TV3 & Movie3 Templates)

Bugfixes:

Fixed Progress Bar in Video Run

Fixed Time and Weather Alignments

Improved and faster Navigation

Improved Scrolling

New Movie Sheets / Tv Episode Sheets 

Better more natural look (removed bottom bar)

Partially new arrangement (less cramped look)

New Season Thumbnail / New Series Thumbnail

Color changing Season Thumbnails in 3D Glossy Optic

Color changing Series Thumbnails in 3D Glossy Optic

Designed for TV 3 Sheets

New Instructions

ATTN: I will not longer provide Movie Sheets V2 & Tv Sheets V2

everyone who is using them now make sure you have a backup copy…

In future updates I will make changes to the Navigation in Gallery View optimized for the new Movie3 and Tv3

sheets, for that matter it makes no longer sense to provide the original sheets and the V2 sheets.

The Gallery View changes will NOT be in this update they’ll come in V1.5

(alternative Gallery View for old sheets will be provided)

Alrighty :slight_smile: I hope you’ll like the new update tomorrow…

looking forwards to 1.4 :slight_smile: although i was slight confused when you said the 16th which is today but list Tuesday… hehe

thanks for the Series and Season thumbs templates… they had that extra polish to the theme :slight_smile:

Kazgor wrote:

looking forwards to 1.4 :slight_smile: although i was slight confused when you said the 16th which is today but list Tuesday… hehe

thanks for the Series and Season thumbs templates… they had that extra polish to the theme :slight_smile:

oops changed it to 17th… i need sleep :slight_smile:

I got a problem I can’t figure out and it’s really got me miffed…Only reason I’m asking this in this thread is because it’s the theme I’m using.

I have Adventures of Superman Season 3

TG can’t find the info

I want to manually make the movie sheets with TG

So I have typed in the info and then told TG to put it in the sheet and it does something but the info never appears in the movie sheet when I click on the little green checkmark to merge it in. I want to use my own cover art and back drops. No problem I can get them in there. Just can’t seem to merge the info about the episode into the sheet…I’m stumped.

Lets see if this message passes the editors. :slight_smile:

This will be the hardest 24 hours to endure. Looking forward to seeing the new theme update DeVi! Thanks so much!! Will the new movie templates automatically have HDDVD and Divx support or require editing?

ninja168 wrote:

This will be the hardest 24 hours to endure. Looking forward to seeing the new theme update DeVi! Thanks so much!! Will the new movie templates automatically have HDDVD and Divx support or require editing?

for now they will require the editing :slight_smile:

flhthemi wrote:

I got a problem I can’t figure out and it’s really got me miffed…Only reason I’m asking this in this thread is because it’s the theme I’m using.

I have Adventures of Superman Season 3

TG can’t find the info

I want to manually make the movie sheets with TG

So I have typed in the info and then told TG to put it in the sheet and it does something but the info never appears in the movie sheet when I click on the little green checkmark to merge it in. I want to use my own cover art and back drops. No problem I can get them in there. Just can’t seem to merge the info about the episode into the sheet…I’m stumped.

Lets see if this message passes the editors. :slight_smile:

seems it got through…

also i get the show through Thumbgen just fine search for “superman (1952)”

run it in semi automatic and from there you can add your info just fine…

the way you did it I can only assume wasn’t the mask for TV Shows and you were typing into the overview field instead o the episode plot field because it wasn’t showing…

Hi Jaydee how do you make it work on the SMP? Thanks in advance!

Excellent theme, probably the best I have seen. Concerning the genre templates, is there any chance of one that covers stand up comedy in the next batch.

Keep up the good work.

Stand Up was requested, should be in there already if it isn’t It will be tomorrow :slight_smile: