I am pulling BLACK MAMBA

DeVicious wrote:

Hi Ninja,

I am not doing this for 2 reasons…

1. it wouldn’t make a difference and you are obsessing over something that is not part of the problem (as i tried to explain before)
  1. it would open a can of worms i can’t close with others… analysis and support “YAY” exclusive work “NAY” :laughing:

Thanks Devicious. I fully understand what you say. I wouldn’t want anything to deter you from continuing to support this theme. I’ll keep tinkering with the settings. The anti-aliasing may help with the graphic image but would still not explain why the entire cover comes out so pixellated especially the red bar and text… I do not know how to screen grab my TV so I have used my camera to take a photo. It isn’t very good but it is still clear to see the difference between the covers I have edited and the ones I have not touched…

The ones I have NOT altered are Action, Animation, Comedy, Horror, Romance and War. As I said before, on the PC, my covers look fine, only when on the player do they look this bad. In fact, they do not look as bad as before now because I have resorted to using .png now for my covers, as jpg, they were far far worse.