I am pulling BLACK MAMBA

moobies wrote:

Ok I am going absolutely crazy! First off I am new to the Hub but I’m pretty tech savvy. I have Black Mamba Theme running on my hub and I have followed every instruction in the thumbgen readme to a T … 3 times. Yet my moviesheets do not show up when I load them onto my hub. My folder structure includes the movie, moviesheet, thumbnail and an xml file. I am using the most current version of thumbgen and the most current firmware update on my hub. Please note that the demo sheets that come with the download pack DO WORK. Although mine that I have generated do not. Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated as I have been researching a resolution for the past few days to avoid asking a *stupid* question.

Hello Moobies welcome to the board and i am glad that your name doesn’t start with a “B” coz Bmoobies would be a funny name :laughing:

Since there are not stupid questions, just stupid answers you should of asked right away…

if I had to put my money on it i would bet you have missed this…

If that doesn’t fix it please post the filenames of each of your 4 files (movie, jpg and xml) and on top of that I want you to open the xml file in notepad in order to copy and paste it’s entire content here. After that I should be able to tell you what is wrong, however I think the screenshot above should fix it.