I am pulling BLACK MAMBA

TV THUMBNAIL BUG FIX & NEW TV SHEET

alrighty :smiley:

some might wonder what the bugfix is supposed to change…

frankly I made a mistake and Bigroo’s post made me aware of it, the thumbnail was too larg at the bottom by 6 pixel (pitch black) Nobody noticed coz it could be intended this way, however with the bugfix it looks a lot better with the reflections…

Simply make a thumbgen profile that only generates the extra sheet for TV Shows (uncheck anything else) it takes 45 minutes to generate 1700 thumbnails in automatic mode (just did)

Compare it with yours you will notice the difference on the bottom, I will make theme adjustments in V1.4 to fit the new height.

TV Episode Sheet Reloaded

I liked my TV sheets but there was one thing that was bothering me which I will change with the movie sheets as well, it is the white border surrounding the information box, my theme has no white broders and this is an inconsitency, what also bothered me was the lack of visual information, I made the background image more visible and added a new one into the information box, now both images beld through the information box and while it looks a bit too much on the computer it looks stellar on the TV… I also made minor changes to the thumbnail area, it now maches the theme better. similar changes will be made to the movie sheets.

If anyone wants this alternative version I will upload it here before the 1.4 update.

1 Like