I am pulling BLACK MAMBA

hypertrophy wrote:

try this url http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/36/indianajonesandthekingdz.jpg

Just to clarify this particular movie sheet did not come from your theme but rather a simplified one I created in trying to increase loading time. Since I’m not at home I don’t have a screen shot with the actual gallery view with all the 16 thumbnails shown. I’ll upload the picture once I get home tonight. But this moviesheet is currently being used in a modified theme in gallery view mode.

okay here is the deal :wink:, you are referring to 16 thumbnails 8 rows per row in 2 rows. My Theme has 7 thumbnails in one row, plus mirror effect. This is probably what you should of mentioned to begin with, on top of that I am trying to help you guys to optimize your entertainment with my theme. If you have a problem with someone elses theme you should deal with the creator not with me and certainly not in this thread. I am absolutely and 1,000,000,000% sure you don’t have to wait 10 seconds with my theme by fading in the backdrop. If that really happens go to the store and replace your device because it would be 400% slower as on my live hub. I am happy to accept 100% more time  which would be 4 seconds max, If the theme you are referring to is keeping all the original code with background graphics for each thumbnail and other stuff I am not surprised it takes that long. I do not take responsibility for other peoples movie sheets or xml code of any kind nor will I further comment on it in this thread.

Here is what we gonna do to determine the issue… you load my theme and my movie sheets from the demo folder. You point your cell phone on your TV and upload it to you tube if the behavior is still sleepy slow I’ll help your to get on the bottom of this, if it works in the desired fashion the issue is resolved.

SPEED TEST - CELL PHONE VIDEO