I am pulling BLACK MAMBA

hypertrophy wrote:

1. On both internal HD and NAS over wired gigabit network

not that it would matter but the hub can only go to 10Mbit/s

hypertrophy wrote:

• *Also I deleted thumb folders, cleared media library and deleted wdtv.cas2. There were no .miocrawler_cache folder but I did see it at one point months before. Turned off the media library. Unplug power cord, waited 5 minutes, and HUB booted up. Result was the same…5-6 seconds delay. It’d switch to black background within 1 second but the moviesheet itself takes another 4-5 seconds to show.

Only thing left I could think of is try pressing the reset buton on the Hub since I’ve never done that before, even after couple firmware upgrades.

Anything else you could think of? The only thing I really care abou the moviesheet is the imdb rating and info on the file like video/audio bitrate. I changed the movie sheet to contain only those info with black background. The actual movie synopsis/year/actors/etc are text within the movie.xml file so those come up within 1 second…just the imdb rating and other stuff lags behind.

You could hit the reset button it won’t delete stuff but i doubt it’s doing any good.

the.miocrawler folder should be there coz that’s where it is caching the movie sheets. Maybe your pc doesn’t show hidden system folder, you can activate that.

In my theme the snyposis and such doesn’t show prior to other ifno since it is hardcoded into the moviesheet

It would strike me as impossible that my theme and my demo take that amount of time since it is clearly faster here on my device. Our devices are about the same age, same firmware. the one thing we didn’t check (probably the most important) are the photo settings, 2 pages back i posted a screenshot how to setup, please check if you have the same settings there, load my theme, my demo folders (on your local drive on the hub) and test again please