Easiest Way to Install Themes

I tried these instructions:

To install the theme, download the zip file to your PC, open your web browser (I don’t recommend using IE9, there have been issues), then type your SMP’s IP address to open the Web UI.   Type in your password (the default is “admin”), click on the box next to “I accept” and then click on LOGIN, then click on “Appearance”, then click on “Browse” and navigate to where you saved the “Darklight.zjp” file, then click on “Open”.

Click on “Submit”, then once the Web UI finishes uploading the theme, on you SMP press “Setup” on your remote, select “Appearance”, then select “User Interface Themes”, select “Darklight” then when prompted select “Apply theme”.

But I can’t seem to find “Appearance” after logging on.

All Response are appreciated.

EDIT: Please Move to WD Live Hub Themes Forum. Was Browsing here, and posted here by accident.

Thank You

If on the HUB, then you have to Map the internal drive (see first part of the Tutorial HERE for how to do that).

Then copy the theme to the .wd_tv / theme folder (you have to make sure you have your PC setup to show hidden folders).  Once copied, go to Setup / Appearence / User Interface Themes.  Select the theme and apply.