Can't see the wdtv. folder to install themes, even after maping and unchecking hiden files?

Any ideas?

What do you mean “unchecking hidden files”?

You need to select “Show hidden files, folders & drives”.

Correct, that what i meant.  Its maped and i have selected SHOW hiden files. but nothing…

I had it before, but  had problems with the hub, so i did a hard reset, disconnect the drive and mapped it again.  Since I pulling all the info out of my MBL as network share.

Ok, what drive are your referring too then that you can’t seed the “.wd_tv” folder?

The internal drive on the HUB is where you need to add the themes.

Do you see any hidden folders?

Yes, I am referring to the drive of the HUB.  where I am suppoosed to see a hidden folder call .wdtv and inside the theme folder. 

This is what I see as hidden folders

.microcrawler
.townkymedia
.uploadtemp
.wd_tv
log

Please tell me you have looked in here ?

.wd_tv

I only see two files

uniondb.cas_0090a9a32629

wdtv.cas2

TonyE wrote:> where I am suppoosed to see a hidden folder call .wdtv and inside the theme folder.> This is what I see as hidden folders

.microcrawler
.townkymedia
.uploadtemp
.wd_tv
log

Apparently you were seeing the right folder as there is no and not supposed to be a ".wdtv.

Just create a new folder and name it “theme” and then copy the theme to that folder.  If you already have a “theme” folder, then just open the folder and copy the theme there.

Ok. I created a new folder and then one new one call themes.  Inside put one theme, but the Hub did not see it.  I then proceeded to restart the hub several times and the wdtv folder appeared and i could put the theme inside of it.  Now it works fine… thanks