AEonish Hub ... Stage3 'WIP' Release

Where do I find the final or beta release’s???   There are so many posts and not sure who’s who meaning release versions…

It dosent do any justice when individuals have a great Themes to be roll out , hard work, and when its hard to figure  the release version…

Please help… 

Look at the Authors thread.  Their thread should be updated with their latest release of the theme.

The only other 2 threads which show anyone’s  themes are the “List of Themes” & “Moviesheet Themes List”.  These 2 thread were started & are updated by me, but unfortunately, these 2 threads may not contain the latest updates to the themes because I am not always notified when the themes are updated.  Although, I do try to keep these threads as up to date as possible.

Also, these 2 threads were not and are not meant to be theme support threads, but were created only to keep a running list of the themes available so users could see what themes they could use.

But as I said, if you want to know what the latest release is, then you should look at the Authors original thread. 

And you should also not title your thread the same (or nearly the same) as a theme thread as you have done here, this can cause confusion.