Æonish Hub Media Flag Edition

Due to requests, i have done a Version of Aeonish Hub with Media Flags and Imdb Rating.

(Apologies, this is a New Template… the additional backdrop idea didnt work out)

Whilst user Templates have been very good, they are mainly focused on the “Gallery View”.
I have tried to create a Template that not only retains the Visual Look of the Aeonish Gallery View,but also utlilise the Media Flags and Imdb Ratings in other Views. (Screenshots of Gallery and Info Screen Below)

The objective was to keep Gallery View the Same but add the Media Flags (i had to crop the Fanart a
“little” in the NEW Template design and resize in the theme. Including all other Views)

The New Template was a Quick and Simple viability test, feel free to add your own icons/flags.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?abt564lvw6v6gjd

AEHub Media Flag Theme.rar        =  The Modified Aeonish Theme for you Live Hub

AEHub MediaFlag Template.rar     =  The Simple Template for use with Thumbgen

MediaFlagDemoMovies.rar            =  A Sample of Movies with the New Media Flag Movisheets 

15 Likes

Thank you very much, Joey. This is really appreciated. :slight_smile:

Love the tweak - thanks Joey

Whoah, looks awesome! Thanks Joey!

Hi Joey:  As mentinoed I think the new templates look great.  I don’t want to seem like I’m being ungrateful or pushy here, but in the main gallary view would it be possible to have the YEAR shown on the bottom?  The info screen of course has the full date, however for someone like myself with a vast collection it is always nice to have the year pop up on the main screen (gallary view is the one I assume must use to scroll through their movies).

I am quite new to movie sheets and have learned quite a bit over the last several days, however am not comfortable using TG Designer (I’m just getting the hang of TG on its own).

I know you want the templates to have a clean look, but for me the date is much more important than for example the file type. 

P

This is just wonderful.   It is just like a dream come true.  :-)    One quick question.  You have so far released 4 versions of the Æonish Hub 2.07.17.   The original one,  Rev 2,  Rev 2 + ID3 and MediaFlag.   Does the latest one include the changes from the earlier one?   Thank you so very much for sharing.

@two_minutes

If you want the “Year”  in Gallery View, you dont have to use Moviesheets or Thumbgen Designer.

Simply add this line of Code into  rv_gallery_browse_page.xml   (adjusting x,y co-ords of the Year & other text)

@ TheCoolDude

To use the Changes in this Media Flag version to all other Versions simply copy these files and overwrite the old ones. (also 2 images from the image folder)

metadata_view_info.xml
rv_gallery_browse_page.xml
rv_large_video_browse_page.xml
rv_list_browse_page.xml
rv_preview_browse_page.xml
rv_video_browse_page.xml

2 images as well:

new_firmware_000.png
new_firmware_001.png

P.S. Personally, i dont use “Thumbgen Designer”  i prefer  “TViXie”

http://www.tvixie.com/

5 Likes

That’s great - thanks so much.  Love the way it looks!

This looks very good Joey, thank you! :smiley:

Allready used the template for making new moviesheets and it looks great in the AEonisch Hub theme.

To close the “opening” for the media flags when browsing in the TV Show folders i made/copy/paste a template for TV Series with a liitle help from your AEonisch Hub TV Show template.

1 Like

Thanks JS. Been waiting for this. Much appreciated. :slight_smile:

JoeySmyth wrote:

To use the Changes in this Media Flag version to all other Versions simply copy these files and overwrite the old ones. (also 2 images from the image folder)

metadata_view_info.xml
rv_gallery_browse_page.xml
rv_large_video_browse_page.xml
rv_list_browse_page.xml
rv_preview_browse_page.xml
rv_video_browse_page.xml

2 images as well:

new_firmware_000.png
new_firmware_001.png

@Joey

so new templates dont need to be generated, this feature is theme based, not template based?

@drizzt09

Have a read of  Post(1) on Page(1) again.

Medic!

How did you do this with the TV template ? Any chance you share

Thanks

@leboucher

Your request: TV Series template for the Media Flag version of Joey’s AEonish Hub Theme.

tvsheet-mediaflags.jpg

Download

@thegreaterikku

Edit: Link updated.

1 Like

thanks!

Thank you very much for the Aeonish Theme (also in general not that just this version) as it really pushes my wdtv to look less boring but elegant. 

Concerning to this version I unfortunately cannot run it in ThumbGen. It constantly gives me an error: “Illegal argument in path” when trying to choose the template. As I am pretty new to ThumbGen and noone else seems to have problems I would say it is propably my mistake. Same problem with the template for the TV Shows. Something is supposed to be wrong with the path to images I guess but I cannot get it solved. 

Could you maybe give me a short hint on what I am doing wrong? Are there further changes to do in ThumbGen such as checking additional boxes or whatever? For the rest i followed your previous video tutorial on how to set up ThumbGen.

Thank you very much and keep up the good work! 

If you Extracted aka ‘Installed’ Thumbgen in a Folder on your PC’s “Desktop”  then the file path is too long…

Extract Thumbgen to a a shorter path on your computer

eg. C Drive …

C:\ThumbGen1.2.9.1\Templates\

That’s the only thing i can think of before going to sleep.

zzzzzzzzz 

1 Like

I’m sure there’s a fairly easy fix for this, but in the gallery view for TV Show Templates (as downloaded from link a couple posts before this) my Thumbnail which shows “Season 1, Episode 1” for example cuts off after “Episode”.  The font appears too large for the thumbnail.  Furthermore the name of the actual episode overlaps the description (in the thumbnail).  Everything else appears fine.

Is it possible for me to reduce the font size for both these things ie “Season X, Episode X” and title of the corresponding episode?

Thanks in advance for the help.

@two_minutes

You need to install “Aeon” Fonts on your computer.   

http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Hub-Themes/%C3%86onish-Hub-FR-Revision-2/m-p/181990/highlight/true#M2051

To Fix an Overlap of a Long Episode Name…

Edit Template.xml

<TextElement Name=“EE833FE353FD434690C4C7DEBEC1A5CA” X=“635” Y=“153” Width=“230” Height=“200” AutoSize=“False” Multiline=“True” Font=“Aeon Main CE,13,True,False,False,False,Point,0” ForeColor=“-1” StrokeColor=“-1” StrokeWidth=“0” Text=“%EPISODETITLE%” TextAlignment=“TopCenter” TextQuality=“AntiAlias” />

Change Multiline=“True”  to False

1 Like

Is there a quick way to ammend information inside the XML file?  I have 4 files in my structure:

-Movie.avi

-Movie.avi.tgmd

-Movie.jpg (converted of course from .png)

-Movie.xml

I incorrectly populated the incorrect format for my “date” info inside my XML file.  The only change I would like to do is to correct that error.

Using TG, what would be the fastest way to update those XML files?