Æonish Hub ReV2 [WDTV LIVE HUB]

ya but the edited xml file is removed due to copyright claim in hotfile. can you please post the file again

oh :neutral_face:

I will edit the file again and repost later today.

EDIT: Ran out of time today … Tomorrow

1 Like

thankyou joey. take your time. not in a rush

is there any chance this wud work with WDTV live?

excellent work btw, kudos to you indeed.

Hello joey

i asked thi you before. you said that you will post the edited xml file. but u didn’t. i think you are very busy. whenever you get time can you please do this. thankyou.

…Original…

in Æonish Hub FR Revision 2 theme for the preview mode i want to use the solid background image instead of backdrop. i tried to edit  rv_preview_browse_page.xml. but it didn’t work. Can anyone tell me which lines i have to change and how to .please help me

Hello, harisj16

Sorry for taking so long, my apologies (been busy)

Anyway ive taken the time to remove ALL Backgrounds from Video, Music and Photos.

So you can choose which xmls you wish to use. (unzip and copy and overwrite the originals and cycle the view)

DOWNLOAD LINK:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0d2ffyy4pd803bz

THANKYOU JOEY

YOU ARE GREAT

@harisj16

No problem :smiley:

hello joey

DeVicious wrote in the BlackMambaThread ( http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Hub-Themes/BLACK-MAMBA-V1-3-Updated-April-15th-2012/td-p/377799/highlight/false/page/62) (page 62 if the links will not work) that he integrated a “now Playing”-Button with keeping the interactive (?) menu and that it was easy. I ask you several times ago for a “now Playing”-Button in the AEonishID3-Theme. I think, the menu is similar to the BlackMamba-Theme. I would prefer your Theme and ask you: is there any chance for a workaround for the AEonishID3-Theme to integrated an “now Playing”-Button. Or is this to hard work or too much time to spend? Sorry for my bad English.

@mMcCorner

I Disabled the “Now Playing” a long time ago as i felt it was a “Pop-Up” which interrupted the Order of Items in the Main Home Screen.

What others are doing with Home Screen Themes is not New, i simply chose to Disable the Feature. (I also Disable the Firmware Update Notification on the Home Screen as Well)

Anyways, if you really want the “Now Playing” Option … here it is (Re-Instated into AEonishID3-Theme)

http://www.mediafire.com/?vf86f28d1qd4ry2

The “Overlay” for the Now Playing is Located along with the XML files… if you want to design or use your own background.   (HomeScreenNowPlayingOverlay.png)

1 Like

hello Joey

Thanks for the reply. Now another question:
I love the idea to see the album cover in the CD-box (250x250) and to see the whole  background on your desktop. (I know the differences in AEonish with and without ID3).
The code is as follows:
CD Box:
Desktop: <image image = “@ @ album_cover” x = “0” y = “0” w = “1280” h = “720” scale = “100” scale_type = “pan” align = “left” bg = "1 "/>
Both rely on “@ @ album_cover”.
Are these the embedded covers in the MP3-files or a folder.jpg?

Embedded covers are only permitted up to a size of 500 x 500 pixels. As background on the desktop is not beautiful.

Can I point to the background on a particular image (eg folder.jpg in 1208 x 720) and for the small view (CD box) on the embedded cover?

Perhaps such a question has already been made​​.

@mMcCorner

Can I point to the background on a particular image (eg folder.jpg in 1208 x 720) and for the small view (CD box) on the embedded cover?

Folder Images ( folder.jpg) wont display on the Home Screen …

It’s Either the “ID3 Embedded Artwork”  … if this is not found then it displays  the  “File Name Image”

example from the “Music Package Download”

1. Freak Of Nature.mp3                 ---- has Embedded Artwork Which Will Display 1st Priority

Anastacia - Freak Of Nature.jpg     ---- if No Embedded Artwork is found, this is Picture will Display (needs XML below)

Anastacia - Freak Of Nature.xml    ---- Xml for the *.*jpg Album Cover to Display

folder.jpg                                            ---- Used for Folder View in “Browsing” Filter by “Folders”

Full Screen - “Music Sheet” and “Album Cover” only Possible used Original Aeonish Hub with Manually Created “MusicSheets”

1 Like

fine. tnx :slight_smile:

so if i understand right, it is better for “High Quality Full Screen Album Cover” to delete the Embedded Artwork (because auf low Quality of max 500x500 Pixel.jpg) and use only a high-resolution-pikture together with xml.

like:

Anastacia - Freak Of Nature.jpg     ---- if No Embedded Artwork is found, this is Picture will Display (needs XML below)

Anastacia - Freak Of Nature.xml    ---- Xml for the *.*jpg Album Cover to Display

is this right?

Hey 

First of i am sorry if this have already been answered but it is a rather long thread 

I was looking for themes and stumpled over this 

http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Hub-Themes/Moviesheet-Theme-List/td-p/214008 but the link dosent work. 

Is there a updated link somewhere? I have tried the link from this thread but it dosent seem to be the same layouts, and i am using a smp and the theme from this thread seems to be a little buggy with the smp i am hoping the other one works.

any help would be apriciated.

Now thats out of the way This theme is amazing and im very impressed with the speed ;) 

so to you and the other themeres a big Thank you from me it is so sweet you make your themes public

:smileyvery-happy:

Hhm ztrust, which link in the theme-overview (to which theme ) do you mean exactly ?

Your posted link works well, I just clicked on it - no problem with it …

But the link to AEonish theme does not work  

(the link DIRECTLY UNDER the screenshots)

Over the screenshots there is just underlined text.

Do you mean ?

http://hotfile.com/dl/123929855/48c1e9b/AEonishHub​.rar.html 

The is an information about removing it because of the owner has removed it or because of

a copyright problem …

For the smp there is a special version, remeber to upload the zip-file.

“How-to” with smp is written here in the forum, just take the search function.

Thank you - Thank you - Thank you:

for the AEonishID3_NP with “(Now)PLAYING”-Main-Sreen. It is the best for me.

Thank also for the “HomeScreenNowPlayingOverlay.png”. I change it in “main_music_nowplaying_n.png” and I modify the “rv_home.xml” like the AEonish-Original.

So I have Full-Screen-Album-Cover on Now-Playing-Main-Screen and can also have a quick Change to the Songlist/Playlist. :laughing:

One Question (the last, I promise): if I have had over 10 Songs in the Playlist (maybe 99, and now play Song No. 45), and change from the Now-Playing-Main-Screen to the Songlist:

it is possible, that the Songlist go to the actual playing Song (here No.45). Maybe with a little Icon as NowPlay-Symbol. You understand?

EDIT: sorry, i think, the Songlist jump to the aktuall playing song. But there is no Playing-Icon. But no Problem. i love it.

I love this theme,although it’s not designed for the SMP l’m going to give it a try.

thanks, JoeySmyth :smiley:

Yes, try it with the SMP, LittleZe.

I did that some moths ago and just got the video home screen - with NO menue !

Today I tried again, because of some background graphih expiereints.

AND ? I just played around and  with SMP I have just the video home start-background without any menue.

After pressing “setup” on you remote and going back the menue was there …

Is this a “feature” of the Æonish theme or a special SMP Æonish start-up behaviour ?

What do you get with SMP, directly after starting Æonish, LittleZe ?

Is there a special SMP version of Æonish ?

In the first post of Æonish Hub FR Revision 2 we see two versions.

Now I installed Æonish Hub - FR Revision 2 FIRMWARE REVISION 2.07.17

with the Æonish Hub Demo Folders+Templates (this time not music ID3).

I am trying to get (with the download of Æonish Hub Music Template, NOT theMusicPackage) the left screen:

Following the AEonish Hub Quickstart.txt  I just get the red curtain as a background and grey default pictures.

Nothing else …

By pressing "Enter " → on the next screen I see the album cover in CD-jewel case and the band-cover on top and bottom as a background.

Joey, do you have an idea what is missing or wrong ?

In the demo folders there are just these kind of JPGS:

Are they enough even for the first Evanescene left  picture or do I have to create something more (with TG ?) ?