New Release - Firmware Version 3.04.17 for WD TV Live Hub (5/7/12)

@Bill_S

Works fine for me, however and at this point I am getting really upset. No changes to the logic of the Media Library.

It is beyond me how this thing passes the quality standards of this established company. You simply cant sort TV shows with that library. Don’t the programmers get enough Co2 in their cubicles?

You know I am complaining since the last 6 updates that TV Shows are sorted by their episode name instead of the file name. The they added “sort by TV Shows” which simply does NOT work, it cannot find any TV shows “No Tv Shows in this folder” (what folder??? I am no longer sorting by folder)

It is literally no effort to add the sorting option “filename” If we can sort by folder/filename we can erase all sorting problems at once in all categories. For some reasons this is ignored since forever and it starts to become a serious problem for me now.

The library is a basic feature and it is broken because the device is dictating a sorting order that is out of order.

Someone who fancy’s TV shows can not turn on the library and loses good features because of that…

It cannot be so hard to fix this, your coders are welcome to download my theme and install the demo folders with the 2 Tv Seasons, they will immediately realize what is wrong.

I am a solution oriented person but this time the solution has to come from you guys because this incomptence must end here.

2 Likes