Amazon prime

Can someone add  AMAZON PRIME  to the next firmware update???

Your post sounds more like an Idea or a Feature Request. The best place for this is in our Ideas Lab. This way someone from WD will be sure to see it. However, I would search first and make sure that there isn’t another idea similar to yours that you could add your post to and vote on.

Ideas Lab
http://community.wdc.com/t5/community/categorypage/category-id/idea

yes, please!!!

I agree.  Where the heck is Amazon Prime.    Netflix has now nearly self-destructed, and Amazon Prime has de-facto become the new successor, particularly now with Kindle Fire…  Amazon Prime also lets you rent movies which Netflix does not…  It would only make sense to add Amazon Prime, not too mention EASY…  Very curious omission.  But yet the quite minor/inconsequential Spotify gets added on this last firmware update and heavily advertised?  That highly irritates me.

I’ve currently got both Netflix and Amazon Prime, and am having to use PlayOn to stream Amazon.  It’d be nice to have an integrated client.  Overall I like the WD Live boxes and generally recommend them, but with Netflix going south, it is now a hard recommendation to make without Amazon also on there.

What’s the schedule of Amazon Prime’s addition?  Or do I have to start looking elsewhere?  I’ve got two more media players to buy for the house, and I make a lot of recommendations to family and friends.  I know 4 or 5 lost sales may not mean much, but it could be much more lost with lack of word of mouth referrals…  Just saying…  (sorry to sound like an **bleep** btw …)

Thanks Guys!

Jeff