Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

I have everything set up properly… using logitech wireless keyboard… works great on our 60 inch…  I get the Youtube search mode that is great… can I do that with the local media?  Like searching for the movie or video I want on our local storage. ?

How can I use the mouse?  Access to the internet is limited… Facebook on TV **bleep**… and no Google to surf on?  Or am I missing something??

Also… (new at this)  Am I better off just hooking up the lap top to the tv and use the wireless and mouse then if I want to access the internet properly including face book?  Easier solution but sort of **bleep**… 

I know then if I need to down load a video or some kind of media file then I could save it on the WD… just thought I could use one system… instead of hooking everything up… 

The hub is a media player first and foremost. It does not replace your computer. If you have the media library on you can search for your files via the bottom search button on the remote. There is a hidden browser where you can use your keyboard / mouse. Go to setup / about / OK and then press the search button. The player is not designed to surf the web so internet access is deliberately limited. 

Your right on that it kept freezing **bleep**… the system crashes it awful… anyhow i set up our gaming computer on the tv and set it up on the network to access the wd drives etc… now we can go on line play games down load movies and then store them.  Also watching movies if we are to lazy to switch over by our digital logitech controler… smooth operating/media center at a 1 click of the bottom… LOVE IT!!