Web UI - Can't login

GulfcoastGuy wrote:

Well I can login with my android phone but still can’t from the laptop.  I may try upgrading to IE9 but neither my wife or I like it.  That’s why I backed it back down to IE8.

GCG

Well, thats a good sign.  It works.  So the issue is isolated to the PC.  Perhaps a password was autosaved from before, and its autofilling the field everytime?  You already tried Chrome and IE, and they both do the same thing.

• IE in safemode w/ no plugins.  There may be in icon for it.  or do this
  1. Go to start
  2. Run
  3. iexplore.exe -extoff
  4. try to log in
  • Perhaps a password was autosaved from before, and its autofilling the field everytime? 

• Try Firefox. 

• Check your Windows Regional and Language settings in control panel.  “Text Services and Input Languages”   D oubt this could be it, as I’m sure you typed “admin” in notepad, or in the address bar/notepad/msword, etc… and it looks like the work “admin”.   And being from the Gulf Coast, I don’t think you have a non US keyboard or settings.  

On another note, earlier in the thread, you mentioned that you would lose Twonky access.  I believe you can turn that on from the Hub setup (on the tv).  Havent looked in setup lately, but I believe its under system.

Updating the OS for this is not recommended and probably a tad more than needed.