WD live Hub not booting when connected thru wired network

Hi, I was using my WD live hub(it is on latest firmware) for past 3 years and it connected thru Wired network (thru WD powerline adaptors). But recently when i try to start my device, it is not booting up and going in continuous looping just displaying the WD Live Hub Loading message. I waited hours but it not booting up and i tried this 4-5 times but no success. Then i powered off and removed Internet Wire connection and restatred and my Hub stared fine.

Now Again when i plugged the wire connections, it is going into looping. I again disconnected the internet wire connection and started it. I tried the wireless adaptor, it is working fine and i am able to connect it to network.

So, wired network connection making into non bootable. As of now it is woring fine with wireless adaptor but i want it to be connected thru wired. Do you have any ideas or workaround for my issue.

Thanks!

Might be the powerline adapters have failed.

Try unpluging BOTH PLAs and then plugging them back in so they reconnect to router properly

Try connecting the Hub directly to the router with cable see if it boots Ok, You might have to move the Hub or get a long cat5e cable but if it boots without the PLAs in the setup…well might be time for some new ones…

what happens when you remove all wired ethernet cables and wi-fi dongles …

boot the WDTV Live Hub … and when everything is up’n’running

re-connect the ethernet cable (or wi-fi dongle)

and go through the “Network Setup” in Setup > Settings  

??? 

i have 2 Hubs and if it is rebooting, I recommend wiring it DIRECTLY to your router/bridge WHILE it is connected to a TV so you can access the menu(s) to see what is going on.

I suspect, as everyone here has mentioned, that the problem is your powerline adapters.

The only way to know for certain is to remove them, and wire your HUB directly to your router or Internet modem to see if  your HUB is working with the internet connection.