Wd tv live hub alternatives

Pardon me, Bill but I have to take issue with that.  I’ve only been on the forum for a few weeks now and my exposure has been limited, but I don’t see WD responses to issues very often.  Granted the format lends itself to user-to-user interaction and often the issues are resolved before WD has a chance for input.  But I’ve seen other issues that don’t seem to be resolved and all I’ve heard from WD is the sound of crickets.  

WD has a media streaming lineup that in my opinion has, hands down, the most potential of any I’ve seen in the price point.  But potential unrealized isn’t going to keep customers.  I know it takes time to correct issues and maintain coherent revision history, and adding services is a vital marketing requirement, granted.  If the little nagging aggravations aren’t even acknowledged how can anyone possibly KNOW that you care.

Throw us a bone, man.  We all want this lineup to be the best thing going.  You have willing and capable testers with a vested interest in making things right.  Use us.  You might find we’re a more valuable resource than you think.

Respectfully,

GCG