Untitled-1.fw.png

Actions-document-edit-icon.png

Edit your XML info files for the WD Live Hub and WD live streamer

Actions-list-add-icon.png

Add new info files with thumbnails for your Tv series, Movies and Music files

Apps-preferences-web-browser-shortcuts-icon.png

Get information from online databases for TV seires, Movies and Music

Apps-preferences-system-windows-actions-icon.png

Patch the info files for Tv seires by adding leading zeros so they show up in correct order.

Get it here:   http://sourceforge.net/projects/wdliveinfo/

Needs: 
Java 7 or later

New in this version:

• New many mode for TV series
  • Addede Stop function to patch
  • Better filter for movies names
  • Numerus bugfixes and speed improvements

Remeber that you may need to rebuild your libary after patching or changing the title of a file. 

I hope you will find it useful, and feel free to report any problems or suggestions here. :smiley:

5 Likes

Thanks for your contribution to the WD Community.

Looks great goTech! Thanks for offering it up to the rest of us, very generous of you. Not sure how I missed it when you first posted. Looking forward to giving it a try. 

-P

The single most useful program on my PC(s) right now!!!  Beats any other .xml editor out there that I have tried.

Are you taking compensation for this program.

Also, why only one genre field for TV Series?  Any way possible to get that changed so that we can add multiple genre like for movies?

Glad you like it :slight_smile:  The reason there is only one genre field is because the WD player uses only one XML tag on TV seires for genere. You can use “/” if you have more than one genre like action/drama. 

As simple as it gets and it’s working. I have used many other programs but with all the settings those have, it can get confusing on what to use and not.

I don’t wish to use a theme other than the default and this software makes it easy.

A suggestions if I may:

I would love to see the backgrounds suggested so I can pick what ones I like and what ones I want to remove. As of now it’s copy/paste into browser to see. Just like how you have thumbnails displayed.

Using 0.71

Is there a tutorial area or video somewhere? Looks great, but I’m brand new to it and need to learn the basics.

BTW, Someone needs to do a ‘spellcheck’.

1. TV serie’S’  (New XML File)

2. A movie or ‘AN’ album (New XML file)

3. ‘Manually’ (Open XML File)

No not at the moment. Feel free to ask me if you are having you have trouble finding things out!

The new version of WD live info editor 0.72 is now available her http://sourceforge.net/projects/wdliveinfo/ and has the suggestions of background images and typo mentioned here have been corrected. Thanks for all the great suggestions hope you like it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for adding the suggestion! I love this tool. It’s simple and does what’s needed without being confusing.

“Genere” should be “Genre” in music, film and TV

“Seires name” should be “Series Name” in TV

Missing trailer [search] option. would be nice when searching movie title against IMDB that it also scrapes IMDB or youtube for the trailer URL so we dont need to manually do it

i also do not use backdrops so an option to disable them [removes them from the xml completely so they can not load]. you can highlight all and delete but would be nice to have a delete all option or do not include… something along those lines

Also optional scrapers would be good

Thanks for suggestions or corrections. Better trailer support is now in place in the new version 0.73!

version 0.73

TV series mode

Today I started receiving message “Error in connecting to the internet data base”. The editor worked perfectly the last time I used it 5 days ago (10/03/2013).

1.  I can select a video file and adjust the search keywords to compenstate for my naming scheme e.g combat.

2. editor responds with several choices including the correct one “Combat!”

3. I am able to select “Combat!”. get  season listings (1 - 5), select season (4), and get an episode listing (1 - 31).

4. When I click on the correct episone I receive the error message.

I receive the error on files that were successfuly processed 5 days ago.  Movie files processed in “Movie mode” work properly. I am guessing that since the search correctly finds the main series, seasion listing and episode listing the problem is in actually scraping the individual episode data and not a network connectivity problem.

Any insights would be appreciated.

Up and working today, must have been a problem with data site (thetvbd.org ?)

It is most likely! Glad it worked out for you!

New version 0.74 now available!

Hi.
I have discovered this wonderful program few weeks ago. I have looked for the source code but I didn’t found it.
Somebody can help me?
Thanks and regards.