Version 1.7.1.2- Tool to scrape TV Show Information for the WDTV Live Hub [9/17/2012]

Hello,

Apologies if this has been answered ad nauseum, I tried searching but came up with either old answers that I’m not sure are still doable or questions that haven’t been answered.

I have the latest firmware on my Hub and am using the latest version of the XML Fetcher program.

My issue is with the alpha-numeric sort of TV episode titles.  

After running the Fetcher for a season, making sure all file names matched (mp4 / xml / jpg) and compiling the Hub (using My Media Library or whatever it’s called), the episodes are listed in alphabetical order by episode title, not by Season # / Episode #.  I’ve tried different settings in the ‘Title Format’ box, but all this did was add a number in front of the title - the hub still read the text first, then changed the displayed text to show the number in front but did not change the order of the files.

I hope I’m making my issue clear here.  Is this a known bug?  Is it software (Fetcher) or hardware?  What other information can I provide to lead someone to a thorough understanding of this issue?

The last time I used the software was a long time ago - everything worked fine then.  The changes in software versions and firmware make it hard for me to figure this out…

Thank you,

AD