Version 1.7.1.2- Tool to scrape TV Show Information for the WDTV Live Hub [9/17/2012]

Thanks very much Tony. I was a bit confused by the tooltip for the “file naming template” because it says it’s how the fetcher will name files. I misinterpreted that to mean that’s how it’d rename my files for me.

I’ll give that change a go.

A few more questions if you don’t mind:

1. Can you determine why I got the same picture for both seasons, rather than a season specific thumb for each season folder?

2. To use the “hidden folder” function, how do I create a hidden folder in the file structure called “.XMLFetcherBackdrops”? I got an errors saying “you must type a file name”. I think starting the name with a dot confuses it into thinking I’m typing the extension.

3. Using the newest WD TV Live Streaming Media Player, do I need to tick "hide thumbnail jpeg files (live/live+ compatability)?

4. Is there a way to slow down the rotation of backdrop pictures? They seem to change every second or two. Maybe they could change every 5 seconds or so?

Thanks again for your time in answering my questions, and for all the effort you put into making this app.