Version 1.7.1.2- Tool to scrape TV Show Information for the WDTV Live Hub [9/17/2012]

How simple would it be to add a file re-namer to it?

Like 99% of the torrents i download have long annoying filenames with random upper/lowercasing

Breaking.Bad.s01E02.720p.English.2008.mystupidnamehere.x264.mkv

and then i have to go in and rename them all, make the s01e01 all Upprecasing cuz the hub is stupid about what case the letters are in so it has to be S01E01 to match the XML’s

How simple would it be to just auto rename all the video files to the 'Base Filename" that the user will enter anyway, and it automatically writes the S01E01 to all the jpgs and xml’s… any way u could add an option to rename all the video files to match the xml’s so that the user doens’t have to do this seperately? have it make all the jpgs, xmls and rename the video files to match all with one click of the ‘season’ button? possible leave a box to checkmark if you want it to rename or not?

I’m just throwin ideas i think up when using this thing cuz i use it alot, so every little thing i run into and think oh itd be cool if i could just do this, i figger i’d post up here. Hope i aint annoyin ya or nothing haha, thing works fine as it is, just tryin to help out and maybe toss an idea you hadn’t thought of at ya