Unale to connect WDTV Live Hub to iMac 27'' with Mac OS X ML 10.8.2

thanks for yr prompt reply my appologies not to mention the Time Capsule 2TB which are acting as router for the “entire environment” and back-up drive for iMac. just to give more brief description of my network also where’re exists one more WDTV Live Hub in another room + WD Share Space 8TB acting as a main media storage of my net.

Both 1TB drives of WDTV Live Hubs are not in use due to crucial drop of speed and overall bad influence for video streaming.

All media players and NAS Ethernet connected to Time Capsule on one side and iMac by Wi-Fi only due to no more Ethernet ports existing on Time Capsule

Looks like where are more than enough storage space even without 2TB of iMac drive but if You are using to watch and store "heavy movies’ like 1080p/i BR Remux etc 

This is the point for encreasing storage capacity as much as possible

and another thing now i am in process of making decision to buy Promise Pegasus Nas with Thunderbolt technology or not, if yes i will meet the same problem of connetion to iMac as the Pegasus storage drive seems to be look like one storage place with iMac drive

what’s it…