Transfer from External to Hub

No my computer is in the bedroom, and my WD TV LIVE Hub and 2TB External HD are connected to my TV in the living room.

So all my files that i download on my PC i wirelessly transfer them onto my External Hard drive. I do not want to have to disconnect my External from the hub at any point.

My question is, how can i transfer a file that is on the External Hard Drive, that’s directly connected to the HUB from my PC but at the speed i would get if i were to sync files from the Hub?

i MAX out around 1.3mb/s through wireless transfer from my PC to The Hub

But if i sync files from the external to the HUB i can acheive around 9MB/s

But if i open the external hard drives files through the mapped drive in my computer on my PC, and transfer them onto the Hub’s internal hard drive, through a mapped drive in my computer on my PC i only get the 1.3mb/s (same speed i get through a wireless transfer from my PC’s hard drive to the hub)

There should be a way to get the same speed i get from a hardwired sync (9MB/s) from the external to the HUB … But i’m asking how do i do that from my computer screen?

Sittin in from of my computer screen i can open “My Computer” and See the [W:\ External] and [Z:\ WDTVLIVEHUB]

allowing me to drag/drop/edit any files on either of those hard drives wirelessly from my PC, but the Extrernal and the Hub are hardwired connected to each other, so i shouldn’t be getting wireless transfer speed when transfering files between them, only when transfering files between my Pc and Those two drives as that is a wireless transfer.

So how do i get the 9MB/s when viewing the 2 hard drives through mapped drives on my PC and transfering between the two hard wired drives?