Stuck on yellow arrow

When I switch on the WD TV Live Hub I cannot play any video type and the yellow arrow stucks.

If I disconnect the player or I restart it with configuration-system, I can play all video.

I tried to restore previous firmware (only 3. versions) but the problem remains.

Any suggestion ?

echiave wrote:

When I switch on the WD TV Live Hub I cannot play any video type and the yellow arrow stucks.

If I disconnect the player or I restart it with configuration-system, I can play all video.

I tried to restore previous firmware (only 3. versions) but the problem remains.

Any suggestion ?

Power off the hub (5 second press of the RED button on remote) then disconnect the Hub from your network and power it back on and see if the files will play…if they do something is wrong with the network. Sometimes a smart TV that is also connected to the network can be the issue. So if it plays files while NOT on the network then hook it back up and try removing the TV from the network. If the issue is still there with the TV removed then look at other devices and it might be more than one causing the problem. Other devices sharing the media on the network could be the cause. Like smart phones. I think I remember one instance I read here that a Samsung phone’s media sharing app was the culprit.