Request a custom section

The WD Live TV Hub Could Be Sexy As **bleep**. We need Tools. A section for movie art or a section for cover pages. Stickies tuorials. More Themes. IE What can you do to your WD TV LIVE HUB. Consider releasing a blank box. a box that plays x has x hdd space running linux. There is a world of talented artists designers coders that if given opportunity would dominate the market. I wish someone would make a visual cover art thingamabob. I Guess what i am asking is why is there no open source.

djweevil wrote:

…Consider releasing a blank box. a box that plays x has x hdd space running linux. There is a world of talented artists designers coders that if given opportunity would dominate the market.

They do that already.   They release all GPL code.  With that,  you can theoretically convert your Hub to a blank box running Linux and do with it whatever you please…  It’s all there, including the compilers. 

And if one is willing to pay Sigma for the API / Developers license, they could create whatever they pretty much please to create.

1 Like