Playlist of music

Anyway to do this ??

Yes

Playlist Creator

http://www.oddgravity.com/app-opc.php

Okii and how do I get this on the HUB ?

You are not giving much info on what exactly you want to do. If you have music on the hub then you start up playlist creator and open the hub drive, select your music, create a playlist and save it to the hub. Select the playlist on the hub and it will play the files within the playlist.

Okii…

No way just to push a button, and then the HUB know that it’s this mp3 song it should play next ?

You can add the music to the queue, then select Dashboard, scroll to Queue / Music Icon.

See pages 29 & 38 (which is for video, but is the same for music) of the manual.

You can only have one playlist at a time using this method.

You can also use the add to favorites, but this will show all your favorites, Queue will seperate Movies, Music & Photos.

Hmm okii, thx for the reply…

Hope that WD will make a “better” way for just “add next song” :slight_smile:

richUK wrote:

If you have music on the hub then you start up playlist creator and open the hub drive, select your music, create a playlist and save it to the hub. Select the playlist on the hub and it will play the files within the playlist.

I’ve tried that. The playlist itself looks fine when I open in an editor on the PC (list with 400 songs).

On the Hub I can see the number 400, but the first ~50 are repeated serveral times.

Is it possible to get working playlists with more than 50 songs?