Playing music Random Play All into Subfolders?

Hey guys…

So I have a sizeable MP3 collection. I sometimes want to play a specific album, but mostly I want to listen to them Random Play All… Is the Hub really not capable of reading into subfolders?  Would I REALLY have to put ALL my MP3s into one massive folder in order to play them as I want? 

Thanks!

^ Blank post above, or is it just me? 

SamAustin

You need to use another browser IE9 does not work here.

*crickets*

No one?

Nuthin’?

I dont have an answer for you.  I sure wish it had this functionality also.  the best alternative I’ve found, is to create a large playlist on my pc and  let that play random. It works but its not the best. 

With this many MP3’s it is not feasable to have to make a playlist with everything on it.  

I fear that unless a solution is forthcoming from WD, I won’t be using the hub for music, which is a shame.

Com’on folks! Come through for us, once again eh!  :slight_smile:

Sorry I don’t know all the technical jargon for this, but I wanted it to.

Go to your music settings and select shuffle.

when you click on the music tab have it set to show the songs instead of the artists.  I don’t really care for that view, but now it plays all my mp3’s randomly.

Thanks for the try, but that is also not acceptable to me… Elsewhere on my hub I have a large collection of audio books… The method you suggest would include random chapters from all of those as well…

Not a desireable outcome.

How about WD… Is there a solution forthcoming??  ;-)