Netflix search function

If the PS3 does it then why can’t the WD live hub? Netflix is basically useless without this feature. They shouldn’t have claimed it can do the netflix thing if it really doesn’t. That was the main reason I bought the fricken thing. It doesn’t work. Netflix is broken on it. Period, end of story… I don’t want to hear excuses about it being Netflix’s fault. I bought a WD product. They claimed that you can use Netflix on it. You can’t. It doesn’t work. The only way to make it work, is to use a computer. What if someone that doesn’t own a computer bought one of these.

Aside from that, the crashes like crazy!!! Every single fricking day it freezes up and I have to pull the power plug. It’s a piece of ■■■■.

And another thing, why in the **bleep** is is downsampling my 96khz audio to 48khz. I’m using the HDMI port to my reciever. The reason I know it’s doing this is that my reciever tells me on the display that it’s recieving a 48khz signal when I’m playing 96khz files. What’s crazy is that it will play 24bit/96khz DTS files, so why not 24bit/96khz flac or wave files. Epic failure on the hi rez audiophile audio front.

They were sooooooo close with this thing. They just really really really really dropped the ball on a couple of features.