My initial concerns

“What other player plays fully encapsulated DVD files in  either .VOB or .ISO formats with the menus and everything…WOWZERS!!  What other player would allow me to download the metadata for 95% of my BD/DVD files  to give background stills, cover art and movie info/credits.  I can stream data directly from my PC to HUB/WD TV Live or between the two devices.”

This Live Hub sounds exactly what I need.  I don’t own any of WD TV other media players (mainly because I wanted a nice GUI and a player that has the ability to download movie info, cover art, etc).  Can someone provide some screenshots of the background stills, cover art and movie info/credits that the player provides?  Likewise, does anyone know where it is getting this metadata from (i.e. IMDB or TMDB or something else)?  Finally, for the metadata, does it also have the ability to download or link trailers for your movie library?

Anyway, this is exactly the type of portable media player that I have been waiting for and will most likely purchase it.

Thanks in advance for any who can provide or answer my questions.