Movie won't stop when stop button pressed

upgraded the latest firmware.  I hit the stop button to end the movie and I went back to the menu, but the music from the movie kept playing.  I pressed another movie to watch and it took me to the credits of the previous movie.  It was still playing in the backgroung

placed it in standby, the WD light went off but the movie keeps playing in the background.  Not sending a signal to the TV, but can still hear the music on the reciever.  powered it back on and Im at the main screen.  Had to power it all the way down to get the movie to stop.

great, now it compiled my movies but did no see anything that was on the 2TB external drive.  Not a happy camper.  Never had a problem with my hub until this latest firmware update

Exact same issue for me. Have been using the unit for 12+ months. Upgraded lastest firmware and can’t get ANY video file to play beyond 10 minutes before issue occurs.

Have to completely power off before unit is usable again.

Have tried downgraded to various versions of firmware to no avail.

After powering it down completely (for the first time in 5 months) and watched another movie, it worked fine.  Maybe just needed a reboot?