Folders gone! Everything coming at once. Help?

I’ve had my WDTV LIVE HUB for a couple of years.  I love it.  I have two actually and two SMPs.  One one of my Hubs I have about 20 TV series all in folders and on the other Hub I have about 700 movies.  All has worked great until today.  I went to turn it on and the screen that normally says

My Media Library

Videos: Folders

Now does not exist.   Instead it says:

My Media Library

Videos: All

When I click on the ‘videos’ option I instead get a listing (with artwork) of ALL 1800 videos!  They are not seperated into folders anymore!  I must have done something wrong.  I reset the hub but no change.  No change with power cycle or reboot.  I cleared the media library but no change.  I can turn off the media library but then I don’t get the metadata and nothing is sorted right.  It’s certainly a My Media Library issue.  I tried going over to the ‘Files’ tab instead and everything still shows in folders (but no artwork in this view).  I went to my other hub and everything is still in folders (My Media Library is working correctly), so it’s certainly the one hub that I screwed up.  

Anyone know what I did or how I can fix it?

remote_control_color_key_a.png

Sorry, I don’t understand that response.

edit… oh, press the green key.  Thought I did that.  I"ll try it again.

edit2… I’m such a ■■■■■.  DUH!  I had it filtering all instead of folders.  Thanks so much for the help!!  I’ll try not to be so dense in the future.