First Time User Help

Hey everyone,

Thanks for taking the time to look at my post here!

My setup is currently the following:

The WDTV Live Hub access all my media on my DNS 323 NAS. I have all my movies in one folder. Each movie has its own folder, with preview and .nfo files.

My tv shows are sorted by the name of the show as a folder, followed by the appropriate season, and each episode video file is located in its own folder. such as C:\Tv Shows\American Dad\Season 1\American.Dad.S01.E01-title-LoL\ads01.e01.avi

Anyway, I just want to know how I can acquire all box art info without having to do it one at a time. As well as having synop information when highlighted on the folder instead of just the file.

Is there a way to make play lists? I’d like it to play multiple directories constantly so that when I turn the TV on its already mid show and all I have to do is hit NEXT to start a new episode

the covert art should be generated automatically

check this thread

http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Hub-General/Get-info-for-TV-series/m-p/437144/highlight/true#M20159

Another possibility is to use thumbgen.org program and have it checked in the options to search using the folder name, instead of the file name. Could save you time renaming everything. Search on here, as well as go to their site to read up on it.

1 Like

thanks Digitalnegative, alot better advice than Wizer gave… the link he posted had 0 revelance to what I am attempting to do.

I will check out your suggestion as soon as I have time. Borderlands 2 is out and well I dont expect to get much done for a while :slight_smile: