Firmware Upgrade icon missing on setting bar

Hello People,

I was having problem accessing my live TV hub on network, when I check on the router the number where it was hook is not blinking. When I check on the player I noticed that there is no firmware upgrade icon/option on the setting bar, and when I look at the network setting there is no chance to change detail for network IP add etc no matter how I manually input details. I tried hooking it up on a different network cable but no luck of getting network connection.

I was planning to upgrade the firmware thinking it might solve the problem but when I read instruction on how to upgrade firmware I must have to click on the firmware upgrade icon. How should I do this if the icon is missing.

Hope to get some help

thanks in advance 

Rowell

The icon is only there if the player finds new firmware via the internet connection or on an attached drive.

What firmware is currently on your player.

hi rich,

thanks for the reply, i check on the firmware it say 3.10.09. so the problem could be on the network? how could it check for update if it there is no internet connection. this is the only device that doesnt connect to the network. could it be the network on the device had mulfunction. or can it be just setting on the network. hope you have a solution to this.