DVD Ripper

Got my Hub for Christmas and need to rip my dvd’s.  Anybody have any recommendations for a good - inexpensive product?  One that will do blu-ray as well.

Thank you and have a good new year

Take a look HERE, you’ll find just about every tool available.

Ripit4me,  is an older, no longer updated, program (you need DVD Decrypter installed for it to work), that works with most older DVD’s & many new ones.  I still use it when I have problems ripping using some of the programs that you have to pay for.  And since it’s free, it’s pretty affordable.

As far as inexpensive, your probably looking at somewhere around $150 to $200 (for lifetime subscription) for the 2 most used programs, AnyDVD & DVDFab (DVDFab Passkey is somewhat cheaper) to do both DVD & BD’s.  Also, with DVDFab it has a free version, (it’s just the standard version with disabled funcitons), you just have to wait on updates for movies with new encryptions.

i still use dvd decrypter for most of my dvds, but DVDfab for a few others.

ByteMe wrote:

Got my Hub for Christmas and need to rip my dvd’s.  Anybody have any recommendations for a good - inexpensive product?  One that will do blu-ray as well.

Thank you and have a good new year

here is a link to one of the best DVD rippers out there…and its free!! Check it out, you wont regret it.  Ive used it for about 5years…no problems!

http://www.afterdawn.com/software/cd_dvd/copy_dvd/dvd_shrink.cfm