DVD ISO Playback Resume function not working!

PixelPower wrote:

You can make an ISO fail resume (actually, it’ll auto-exit playback mode) by first taking the playing movie back to menu, then exiting, playing another file and going back to the ISO to attempt a resume.  It correctly resumes back to the menu but fails to resume play, instead exiting the ISO.  This is duplicable; happens every time.

Interesting; I don’t even have that issue frequently.   What you describe has happened, but for me, it’s rare… 

95% of my DVDs are TV shows that have multiple episodes per DVD.   I’m almost ALWAYS exiting at the menu, and then watching another disc (from a different series) and then sometime later (after probably 8 or 9 OTHER files) I’ll go back in, Resume, and it picks up right into the Title menu (as in, NOT the disk menu) at the same place I left.

Vista, I am wondering if your Resume database has gotten corrupted.   The only way I know of sorting that out is to go into the Setup menu and RESET the box (not RESTART, but RESET, which sends it back to factory defaults.)