DVD ISO Playback Resume function not working!

The DVD ISO files were created using various software including DVDFab HD Decrypter  like yours, Some using DVD Decrypter directly to a ISO file (Dual layer Full Disc), Some with menus, some without menus, It does not matter with menu or without menu WD TV Live HUB does not  give me the option to resume those DVD ISO file(s)

The same set of DVD ISO files play fine in WD Live and played okay on Live+ (I do not have Live+ anymore as I returned it to the store as it was plagued with HDMI issues) But bottom-line is WD Live with Official FW  1.02.21 Plays these DVD ISOs files perfectly fine and also allows me to resume where I left (Ofcourse, The DVD Menus do not work until you use the BETA Firmware with I do not have as it is also plagued with HDMI issues)

BTW, The Internal HDD on the WD TV Live HUB  is having about 800GB Free, The DVD ISOs were being played from an external USB HDD using WD TV LIve HUB. I tried using USB 1 and USB 2 same results, I did not attempt to copy files over to the Internal HDD to see if that makes any difference (I doubt it).

It is not Spotty,  - It simply refuses to give me the UI menu to resume playback after a brief stop or selection of other files for playback

Hope it makes things clear

Thanks.