Compatable players?

Will players like the Chromcast work with my Live TV Hub?  I have a Hub in the living room but want to be able to watch from the TV in my bedroom.  Or is my only option getting a WDTV Plus player?

Quxote wrote:

Will players like the Chromcast work with my Live TV Hub?  I have a Hub in the living room but want to be able to watch from the TV in my bedroom.  Or is my only option getting a WDTV Plus player?

Just so ya know, if you have a Android phone, you can watch the movies on your Hub if the Hub is setup correctly. Then connect the phone to your TV on HDMI. You should be able to watch what’s on the Hub using just about anything that’s capable of seeing the Hub. Is your TV a smart TV? DLNA devices can do it too… You don’t have to use another WD device to watch. It has Twonky built in. A lot of this info is in the MANUAL. (link in my signature)

I guess my question is…how do I know what other devices will connect to the Live TV Hub…The reason why I ask is a friend of my has the Hub also and he says his Roku will NOT connect to it to view the movies.

Do I need to look for devices that are DNLA compatable?

The Roku3 will connect to it fine as long as the Channel is installed, and the DLNA server on the Hub is active…