Audio files don't playback in expected order

Here is some further information on my problem. If I put the Live Hub to sleep, by pressing the power button once;

when I switch the Hub on again the audio files play back as expected - I select track 3, press play and track 3

plays, then track 4 etc. This correct playback happens from the network shares as well as the local drive. I also

notice that the status info at the bottom of the screen shows the Artist and Album from the file metadata. However

any files that I have added to folders do not show up and some folders also don’t show up in the folder list. Some

folders that I know contain music files give a “There is no media in the current folder” error.

If I completely shut down the Hub, by holding the power button for five seconds, when I switch the Hub back on, I

get the same behavior I reported - I select track 3, press play, track 3 plays, then track 1 plays, track 2 etc. I

also notice that the metadata for Artist and Album does not show up in the status bar. The files and folders that

did not show up from standby now show up after switching off completely.

Does anybody have any idea what would cause this behavior or has the same problem?

TIA