Amazon VOD now available on…

I now see that the PS3 now has Amazon VOD along with Roku and just about every other streaming device.

Come on WD what’s the problem? This is definitely got be hurting sales

Agree that Amazon VOD is sorely missed here. I am an Amazon Prime member so get a bunch of VOD for free, and ended up buying a $79 BluRay player that had it on there so I could use the service. All these other media players and BluRay players have negotiated a deal with Amazon, sure seems like WD could get this done.

-P

I am also an Amazon Prime member, and I’d very much like to see it on the WD Live Hub.

Your post sounds more like an Idea or a Feature Request. The best place for this is in Idea Exchange located in the same category as your product. This way someone from WD will be sure to see it. However, I would search first and make sure that there isn’t another idea similar to yours that you could add your post to and vote on.

List of Idea Exchanges

http://community.wdc.com/t5/New-to-WD-Community/Where-Do-I-Post-My-Ideas/td-p/122260

Here is Amazon’s reply to my recent email to them:

[Deleted]

Laura

The last time I check there must have been at least 5 different requests for this to be added, dating back for some time now in the WD TV Live Hub Ideas section.

Do we need to continue to beg?