A Couple of Bugs

Hi Guys

I have owned the WDTV for a few days now and I’ve a got a few bugs that I’d like to share.

1. If the unit is left alone for 10 mins or so either watching a movie or Music or just left alone I find the Remote control loses “reach” or power.

I find I have to stand up and get closer to the Unit for it to work again and then after a few processes I can go back and sit down again where I was and it will work again normally. I am really annoyed by this ‘Bug’

1. The other is if you’re playing Music and want to go back one song I can’t press the “return button” or the 2nd rewind button. (The Chapter Skip Button)

I have to be on the page that lists the songs and press the Arrow Up button to select the previous song or Down Button for next song when the song is in the List mode. That is also bloody annoying.

Both these may be small ‘**bleep**’ but, I do expect the Unit to as user friendly as possible and these two errors are not well thought out imo.

1. that’s bad hardware or batteries, or IR interference. Software can’t possibly know how far you are… :wink:
  2. not sure I understand your description.