Subtitles on latest available firmware is yellow/uggly and badly positioned!

Hi!

I don’t know of any other firmwares since i have just bought my device.

I just want to tell you on WD that the yellow subtitles is disturbing, can’t you please let us choose color on them?!

And my subtible when weving a DVD.iso is way up almost in the middle of the screen, why is that?

When weving DivX their are white and the position is ok …but not good, how come?

ToddeSwe

You’re going to have to be more specific as to what type of subtittles you’re talking about.

The WDTV uses WHITE subtitles, unless there’s something in the file that changes the colors.

DVD ISO (VobSub) subtitles appear exactly where they do on the original DVD (at least, for me…)  I’ve never had them up in the middle of the screen unless the DVD did that to begin with.

TonyPh12345 wrote:

You’re going to have to be more specific as to what type of subtittles you’re talking about.

The DVD iso subtitle was due to a pirated movie, i borrowed a USB HD drive from a friend (since i don’t have had time to rip my DVD collection yet, have just owned my WD Live for a couple of days) so this must explaine the yellow subtitle… So we can forget this problem for now.