Remote App for WD TV Live?

Adam12 wrote:

Sorry I guess my confusion arose from the WD TV Live HD vs. the WD TV Live Streaming being differnt products.  You’ll have to admit the naming of the devices could be more clear.   If you look at the product page, the title “Streaming Media Player” is in a different size font that makes it look description of the WD TV Live device.  The site navigation calls the page: WD Home / Media Players Overview / WD TV Live which reinforces the notion that the device is simply called ‘WD TV Live’

Then to top it all off you list the Requirements as: 

Requirements:

• You need a WD TV Live with firmware 1.05.18 or later or a WD TV Live Hub with firmware 3.01.19 or later.

One would think if I owned a WDTV Live - Firmware 1.06.15_V device I would be all good.  No mention of it being needing to be a WD TV Live Streaming device as oppsoed to a WD TV Live HD Media device.

Oh, one more thing.  Perhaps if WD is going to issue two devices with almost identical name, they should start the firmware at 2.0 indicating it is for the next generation of the WD TV Live device.  

They have been taken to task on this via this forum. It is totally rediculous to call them basically the same name. Most of the later posts on this forum have been informing users on which Live they have.