New Release - Firmware Version 1.06.16_B for WD TV Live Plus (8/2/11)

I want to first apologize to the readers of this topic that dont feel the need to call out others pointlessly.  This will be my last response to those of you that have.

This is a WD forum.  This is where WD posts FW updates.  This is not a “user” based FW.  I mentioned a “user” FW that needs the 3TB kernal and that does offer help and that was ignored (understandably).  As a WD run forum and WD run FW, this is not only “user to user”.  If you have another forum WD runs for customers to voice issues and complaints, im more than happy to take my comments elsewhere.

I aksed very specific questions to Bill related to confusing answers given by WD appointed admins.  At which point another user felt the need to add unhelpful commentary, ironically just like youve done. 

If you dont like the “moaning” igonre the post.  Just because your sick of the moaning doesnt mean there isnt valid reason for it.  Nor does it mean you need to police those that do.  Moaning about moaners is counterproductive and humorously ironic.  Im not a pro at the WDLive and so I have little to offer.  I am however, very skilled at customer service and how to handle frustrated members.  I do not feel like ive asked for a lot either.