DVD-Menu: Do we really want to see advertisement and copyright-hints?

Casm23:  

I’m not sure HOW it’s SUPPOSED to work, but when I do a preview of a “TV Series” type disk,  I get all episodes and they’re just stuck together.

So, like the X-Files has four episodes on each disk. When I start one up in NON-MENU mode, I get all four in a row, as if it were a 3-hour-long episode.

If never actually sat and WATCHED anything like that, but the timeline and everything appears to work as one would expect.

I think it will ulitmately play EVERYTHING that’s in the structure, including all the JUNK, and it’ll play it in Ascending TITLE ORDER.

More likely than not, all the previews and other junk are HIGH title numbers (like 20 or 30) and the main episodes are Titles 1,2,3,4.

So if I actually fast-forwarded to the end of Title 4, I’d probably see the menus and extra junk at the end.

I USED to do what you describe with DVD-Fab; just tell it to remove the “Annoying PGC’s,” I think is what DVDFab calls them, but it had an unusual side effect.

Usually I can hit MENU and jump straight to the Disk Home menu and skip anything else.   But when I had that option enabled, if I hit MENU, The WD-Live would just bail out and go back to the WD Menu.   That meant I had to start the movie and Fast-Forward through all the other junk until the menu arrived.

YMMV, of course…