Occasional Contributor
Prehab

New user having audio problems

Hi all

WD TV HD MEDIA PLAYER 

Order WDAVPOOBE

I have recently set up my WD media player. I have played a few 720p films through it, no probelm. However, I have tried 2 more films today and I get a perfect picture but no audio. I have tried switching the sound output to stero from digital but it has no effect. Am sure there is an easy solution to this, just I am new and have no idea how to implement it. I have tried to search this forum for the answer but unabe to locate it. 

Thanks in advance. 

Honored Contributor
ThePizzaMatrix

Re: New user having audio problems

Hi there!! Is this to happen with all videos, even the ones that used to play just fine? o.o

You are reading a ghost long gone.
Occasional Contributor
Prehab

Re: New user having audio problems

Thanks for the reply.

No, as I said it only occurs on the odd movie. Most are fine just the odd one. I think it could be something to do with the codec on these paticular movies. Just thinking is there anything that I can do do solve the issue?

Forums | Ideas | News and Announcements | Register | Sign in | Help | Forum Guidelines
Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Western Digital Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved. | Trademarks | Privacy | Community Terms of Service | Site Terms of Use | Copyright | Contact WD