WHEN IS WDFME.exe GOING TO GET FIXED?

I found out that WDFME.EXE is the background automatic file scanning device for the WD automatic file backup system.  It constantly scans your entire hard drive in real time looking for file changes to automatically backup if you have it set that  way.  When I was having issues, it was using 98% of my 7.97 GB of RAM.  Now that I completely uninstalled the WD SmartWare software from my computer, ran C Cleaner.exe registry cleaner, ONLY THEN did the WD  Smartware update, everything works fine and my computer is only using 31% of available RAM.  Level II tech contacted me by phone and I told him everything.  I also told him about so many people posting in forums all across the net talking about this same issue.  He explained that there is a disconnect in WD that the engineers who could explain the fixes are not able to post to forums and that the WD community on this website is ONLY for customers to post, NOT WD employees.  Ha Ha.  So THAT is why they never respond, they can’t!  I told him how this is giving them a “black eye” and that they are going to lose a lot of sales if they don’t get out in front of this.  He said he will mention all of this to his  superiors.   Since I had already fixed my own problem, they wanted me to take a snapshot of my system and send to them for engineer analysis so they could try to replicate the exact issue I was having.  Each computer is like a snowflake, many are similar, but none are the same.  Each person customizes them differently by settings and installed software.  This makes it difficult for WD to apply one fix across the board, but they definitely should NEVER ALLOW the firmware update to be made to the Passport without first having the software updated.  Also, the software should automatically detect a previous version of itself and uninstall then update all by itself.