It was almost horribly horror ! with my expirence with WD SmartWare

It was horrible ugly exprerince with WD Software and web site - i’ll post it in my natural language (it’s russian) i wrote this in Survey but it’s more than 2000 symblos so i’ll leave it here . If somebody interested in “doing the homework” i will gladly translate it to that person . I think this response may help you develop smth better than it is now be cause i’m more than 10 years of development software but THIS EXPERIENCE was terrible for me. what can we say about users who doesn’t have my knowledge of computers?

программа бекапа просто ужасная по первым впечатлениям - тормозит постоянно ! может она уже что-то куда-то массово копирует ? несмотря на то что я нажал “пропустить резервное копирование” но задал план. Так же появляется окно с предложением сделать выбор “пробная 30 дней”,"купить ", “и активировать” я нажимаю купить - появляется модально окно которое по высоте не влезает в экран моего ноутбука 1366x867 - мне приходится “скрывать панель задач” чтобы добраться до заголовка окна иначе до него не достать :frowning: при этом само окно почти пустое в верху селект в котором правильно установлена моя страна Россия и дальше текст о том что если страны нет в этом списке купить нельзя - вы тестировали этот интерфейс вообще ? почему я не могу нажать ок ? хотя моя страна есть в списке вы даже правильно её угадали, приходится возвращаться и делать пробные 30 дней ,
почему инсталлятор с вашего диска все равно скачивает реальный инсталлятор с сайта а тот в свою очередь при нажатии на кнопку проверить Обновления - говорит что есть более новая версия 2.3 и тут же мне предлагает её скачать ? и скачивание повторяется но с другим именем более новая версия да! а что первый раз не судьба была скачать с сайта саму новую версию ?

почему-то после прохождения регистрации изделия WD Elements внизу диалогового окна есть только одна кнопка “Финский” это какой то намёк на страну производителя устройства или что интерфейс немного притормаживат заметно пользователю что при переключении на окно программы оно ждет заметное время прежде чем у меня появиться возможность ввести первый символ в поле ввода ? Если это так, то может стоит поменять интерфейс на US_English обычно американцы бвстры в сфере обслуживания клиентов.

И напоследок самая важная мысль - вы уж если хотите продавать программу то пусть она не так очевидно тупит и сразу предоставляет возможность купить себя без разгадывания загадок со страной и головоломок с интерфейсом (ок может я не настолько продвинутый пользователеь интуитивно понятных интерфейсов и тут интуиция меня подвела, ну со всеми может случиться) а если просто у вас нет нормальных разработчиков или тестеров - можете меня нанять в удаленную работу на фриланс - мой прайс 10$ per hour . ьольшой опыт разработки на чем хотите в основном для web (так что с web интерфейсами я все же могу сладить)

Google translate:

backup software is just terrible on first impressions - brakes constantly! maybe she has something somewhere massively copies?despite the fact that I pressed the “skip the backup” but asked the plan. Just a window with a proposal to make a choice “30 days trial”, “buy”, “and activate” I click buy - modal window appears that adjustment does not fit into my laptop screen 1366x867 - I have to “hide the taskbar” to get to window title otherwise not get to it  : Smileysad:while the window itself is almost empty at the top sElECt which is properly installed my country and Russia on the text that if the country is not in this list, you can not buy - you’ve tested this interface at all? why can not I click ok? although my country is in the list you even guessed it correctly, we have to go back and do the test 30 days, 
why the installer from your hard disk still downloads the real installer from the site and he in turn by pressing the button to check updates - says that there is a newer version 2.3 and then offers me to download it? and download repeated but with a different name but a newer version! and that the first time was not destined to download a new version of itself?

for some reason after registering the product WD Elements bottom of the dialog there is only one button “Finnish” is an allusion to what that country or device manufacturer that the interface is a bit much pritormazhivat user that when you switch on the window it waits for considerable time before I have a chance enter the first character in the input field? If so, then maybe we should change the interface on US_English usually bvstry Americans in customer service.

And finally, the most important point - if you really want to sell the program let it not so obvious tupit and immediately offered the opportunity to buy yourself without the country of solving riddles and puzzles with the interface (ok maybe I’m not so advanced to users of intuitive interfaces and intuition here let me down , well all can happen) and if you do not just normal developers or testers - you can hire me to work remotely on freelancing - my price 10 $ per hour. olshoy development experience whatever you want basically for web (so that web interfaces I can still cope)

Hello,

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I think you should contact support and they should be able to help you.

General Phone Support

I have sent this to the Support in your region to contact you.