How do i make WD "BACK UP ALL FILES" quote me on that

I want to know how to make WD external hard drive back up all files on my computer. I mean every thing system, windoes, temp, even viruses. I want this because i offen format my computer and want all my files. Yes i can do with out of 60% of my hard disk but WD only backs up about 10% of the files that i need. I find it infuriating that i spent so much money on somthing that cant do such a simple task. If any so the main files i need are C:\ users, program Files, program Files (x86).

I DONT WANT TO HEAR “IT CAN"T BE DONE”. it can 3ed plarty softwear is fine. I just want to know how to back up all my files like a backup program should

Well it look like i found what i need its so simple i’m bafled at why its not in your program i mean its alread build into windoes you just need to make a GUI for it and that take an hour maybe.

simply make a .bat and put in xcopy C:\*.* G:\BACK-UP\ /D/E /C /R /H /I /K /Y and it will copy your hole C drive i mean really come on you have how much money and cant seem to figur this out. It sad really very sad.

I don’t konw if you can restore your system from your backup. If you can’t boot system you can’t restore C.

Joe