Backing up from different drives?

I have several drives on my computer and I’d love to backup from more than just my C drive. Is this possible – and if so, how do I accomplish this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

ealvin,

Compatible volumes will be displayed in the “Backup” Tab in File Backup mode (As opposed to category backup mode). If additional source volumes are compatible you’ll be presented with the option to mark them and include them.

ealvin wrote:

I have several drives on my computer and I’d love to backup from more than just my C drive. Is this possible – and if so, how do I accomplish this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Smartware is not good for that. Use WIndows Backup.

Thank you for your reply. I fully appreciate your help and it seems you know really your stuff.

Unfortunately, I’m not Smartware literate and it isn’t clear to me. Could you give me the specifi step-by-step on how to backup specific files from these other drives? Also, just to clarify, I don’t want to back up everything on these other drives, only specific folders.

Thanks again.

ealvin wrote:

Thank you for your reply. I fully appreciate your help and it seems you know really your stuff.

Unfortunately, I’m not Smartware literate and it isn’t clear to me. Could you give me the specifi step-by-step on how to backup specific files from these other drives? Also, just to clarify, I don’t want to back up everything on these other drives, only specific folders.

Thanks again.

If using Smartware, on the Backup tab you’ll have to switch to file backup mode. That brings a navigation tree of your PC content.

If you have SmartWare then open it and click on the Help tab. You will find all the information you need along with a link to the Online User Manual at the bottom.