VERY slow network speed!

Hi!

First of all i have to apologize for my bad english.

Now to the topic. Im one of all the unhappy pll owning a WD Sharespace 8TB, You saying that you know that the support working hard on this issue, i will say the do NOT. The slow speed has been a known problen for almost 2 years now, from the first Sharesoace that been sold to the last one. What have you so called support done to solve the problem? nothing! nada! I bought my sharepace after reading the “High-speed access, Ethernet connectivity - Provides data transfer rates up to 1000 Mbit/s when used in a GigE network.” on your site. My biggest mistake was to bellive the ■■■■ you have on your site.

As many other here ive tryed to get some help fron your support, the only thing they had to say was “shut down the mionet” Shut down the ftp" etc. I dident bougt my sharespace to shut down anything at all. I Bought it for the big storage and the “fantastic” transferspeed you advertising on your site. I have tryed to get my 1100 euros back with no luck. So i’m i unhappy? HELL YES, i’m i angry? twice HELL YES, i’m i disappointed? triplle HELL YES!  WD cheated me to buy this ■■■■, it’s like you order and pay for a ferrari and when the ferrari arrives you find out that the promissed 500 horses engine is in fact a 20 donkey engine.

If you want respect back from us you need to take us seriusly, Dont tell us that the support “working hard” when your support had done NOTHING for almost two years now to solve the slow tranfer issue.

If WD havent locket the sharespace mobo to their own software i have solved the issue long time ago myself by putting in Linux Debian. But now i cant since the mobo is locked to WD software. This is a clear software problen, there is nothing wrong with the hardware what so ever.

So give me my money back or solve this issue quick as hell!

The angry swede

Nicolas

2 Likes